Your returns policy :
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Masks and snoods cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Shoes must be tried on indoor
Clothing Returns – Please note that we are unable to refund any items that are not fit for resale. Any items showing the following signs will not be refunded:
- Make up or tanning marks
- Odours or perfume
How long do I have to return an item?
You have within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note to return an item. Items must be returned in their original packaging.
How long does it take to process any return?
We aim to process your return ASAP. However it may take up to 21 days to process it. Iff there are any issues or your refund hasn’t been processed after 30 days then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please note you will need the proof of postage information from your carrier receipt and we will look into it for you.
How do I track the status of my return?
As soon as your oder has been received by the returns team, you will receive a confirmation email. You will then receive ANOTHER email once your refund has been processed. It can take 3-5 working days for the payment to go through to your bank, this all depends on what bank you are with.
Golden Square Shopping Centre
Alternately you can come into store and drop the return items off and we can process your items from there.
How do I return an item?
- Re-pack your item in a sealed bag with the labels.
- Attach the returns address label. This will be provided on you original order paperwork. If you don’t have the please use the address given above, attach your name, order ID and any items returned clearly listed. (Please note his isn’t a prepaid label, it is just an address label.)
- Return the package to the address above.
- You can return it via the Post Office and get proof of postage from them. Missing parcels are your own responsibility so please obtain proof of postage. We recommend you use a cracked service to return any parcels as we are not responsible for any missing parcels.
- Retain your proof of postage as you will need this as proof of your return.
- Ensure the form is fully filled out when you return the items. If this form isn’t completed correctly the this may cause your refund to be delayed.
Cost of returning an item
- It usually costs £3.90 to return an item to us. As we are a small independent company, we do not offer a free return service.
What to do if you receive an incorrect or faulty item?
-If you receive an incorrect or faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message via our contact form advising us of you order number and the name of the faulty item as well as how it is faulty. If you can send us a picture of the faults then thats even better! We can then investigate into this further and resolve your issue.
-Please use the procedure as stated above. We will have a look at the product and will inform you of what refund you are entitled to, via email within a reasonable period of time.
Can I exchange an item?
- Unfortunately we can not provide an exchange service.