Terms and Conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we sell any of the products listed on our website.
Information About Us
www.dressingroom.store is a site operated by grafter clothing limited company No. 12407039 (“we”).
By placing an order through our site, you agree to:
- Internal record keeping
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries
How The Contract Is Formed:
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us letting you know that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us, to buy a product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and
- We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched. The contract between us, will only be formed when we send you the dispatch confirmation email.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email before your order has been processed. If your order has already been processed you won’t be able to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the dispatch confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order, until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason we feel necessary.
- When making a request, you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are truthful and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a contract at any time within seven days, beginning on the day after you received the products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Availability And Delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the dispatch confirmation unless there are exceptional circumstances. 7 Price And Payment
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include UK VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
- Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price,
- We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, We will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a miss-pricing.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit and MasterCard. We also accept payments via PayPal, please note your order will not be dispatched until the funds have cleared through PayPal.
- All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
Our Returns Policy
For details on refunds, please refer to our returns policy page.
If we do not deliver or if the products we deliver are wrong and not what you ordered, or are damaged or defective, it’s of an incorrect quantity, we will then cover the cost of the returned item, or refund the returned item, as discussed with the customer.